Saran Saensuk (7), born in Bangkok, Thailand, has started his musical journey at the age of 3. Since 2018 he has been studying in Junior Special Advanced Course at Yamaha Music School under Ms Ratya Intarapijit’s supervision. Since 2019 he has been studying piano and music composition with Ms Banchinda Laothai.
Saran is keen on improvising daily, as music helped him reflecting his schooldays and elaborate his imagination. Saran loves sharing music with others regularly. His musical appearances & achievements include:
- Singapore International Piano Competition 2020 Thailand Preliminary Round: Gold Award (Class F – Own Composition) and Silver Award (Class B Children)
- Singapore Asia Youth Piano Competition 2019 (Parent-Child Duet), Gold Award.
- Hong Kong International Youth Performance Arts and Festival 2019 Thailand Regional Round, Gold Prize (Piano Grade 2) and Silver Prize (Piano Children A Class.)
- Yamaha Music Thailand Festival piano competition 2020, Silver Prize.
- Thailand Music School Association, piano competition 2019, Silver Prize.